Celebrate all-things fall at the first ever Fall Festival in the Garden! Fall garden-themed jewelry, artwork, food and drinks will be available for purchase. The festival will feature pieces from “Hide and Seek: Art Meets Nature”, the Garden’s new art exhibit. Enjoy the Garden in celebration of this special season with games and activities for all ages, fall wares and seasonal harvest beers and wine. Hop on the tram for a free ride to and from the festival!
Live Music: Windy Ridge Bluegrass Band!
Catch live music with Windy Ridge Bluegrass Band from 2:30-4:00pm both Saturday and Sunday during the Fall Festival.
Stock up on a variety of plants at the sale – all grown here at South Coast Botanic Garden on Saturday and Sunday.
- Fall Plant Sale- Featuring plants propagated at the South Coast Botanic Garden
- South Coast Botanic Garden Craft Sale – Featuring craft and wares from our very own South Coast Botanic Garden Craft Workshop
- Rare Fruit Growers- Featuring fruit trees and other plants
- Ex Libris & Kumlin Design- Featuring fall themed garden décor
- Pint Fermin- Featuring fall Kombucha and make your own Kombucha workshops
- Craft Beer and Wine- Featuring pumpkin beer
- Food Vendors- Featuring fall themed bites and meals:Naked Bakes- Gluten free cupcakes
- Crepes Suzette- Sweet and savory crepes
- Sausage Masters- Variety of gourmet sausages
- Taco Loco- Variety of tacos, burritos and quesadilla
- Brothers Hummus- Fresh hummus
- Teofilo Coffee- Gourmet Philippine iced and hot coffee
Arrive early to ensure a smoother parking process. All parking is FREE! Carpooling is recommended as the lot fills quickly.
Free for Members or with a General Admission Ticket.
How to Register?
Free for Members or with a General Admission Ticket. Purchase online ticket at www.southcoastbotanicgarden.org/event/fall-festival/.
Visited 373 times, 2 Visits today