This spooky production is brought to you by the Common Space Team. Tour the haunted brewery, throw some axes, play games and win prizes while enjoying delicious beer and tacos.
Friday, October 25th, 5pm – close
Saturday & Sunday, October 26th-27th, 12pm – close
Tacos, Tacos, & more Tacos! Brought to you courtesy of LB Tacos & Tacos La Bomba.
Staying in the spirit of harvest season during Autumn, we will be releasing our newest wet hop brew on Friday, Oct. 25th!
Get ready to be spooked. We have many activities planned for all ages.
• Axe Throwing with Hard Axes
-Saturday 2-8pm and Sunday 12-8pm.
-Must be wearing close toed shoes & be 12+ years old.
• Take a Haunted Brewery Tour through the production area and back rooms to see what it’s really like being a brewer. Beware: bodies and blood.
– Haunted tours take place Friday, Saturday, and Sunday* at 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, and 10pm (*Last tour on Sunday is at 9pm).
• Feeling brave? Put your hand inside blacked-out boxes and feel around to guess what it is you’re touching.
• Best Costume Contest winner receives a Common Space gift card.
• Pumpkin Stomp, for kids. Chase the orange and black balloons! Stomp and pop them to see what prize you win!
• Ghost Lollipop Station – perfect for young children. Stop by the booth to make and keep your own ghost lollipop.
• Mummy Race – Get in teams of two. Quickly wrap one team member in toilet paper and turn them into the best looking mummy. This mummy then runs through the obstacle course to the finish line. First to finish wins. Must still be a mummy by the end of the race.
• Scavenger Hunt – Kids edition and adults edition. Complete the scavenger hunt for a bag of treats (kids) or $1 beer.
This event is free to attend and will take place in our taproom. As usual, this is a family friendly event and all ages are welcome.
Get in the spirit and wear your best costumes.
Follow us @commonspacela or visit us at commonspace.la for more information.
How to Register?
free to attend
Visited 423 times, 1 Visit today