Some of the biggest stars in the world will descend on tiny Hermosa Beach for the Teen Choice Awards on Saturday, August 11. Taylor Swift will be honored with the Icon Award and the Jonas Brothers will be receiving the Decade Award. The entire event will be held on the beach just south of the Hermosa Beach Pier and will be filmed and shown on FOX later that evening. Other appearances include:
- “Avengers: Endgame” star and nominee Robert Downey Jr.
- Choice Action TV Actress nominee and “L.A.’s Finest” star Jessica Alba
- Singer Madison Beer
- Nominee and “To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before” star Noah Centineo
- “Fuller House” actress Candace Cameron Bure
- “Fuller House” executive producer John Stamos
- “Good Trouble” star and Choice Drama TV Actress nominee Maia Mitchell
- Singer/songwriter Lauren Jauregui
- “Marvel’s Runaways” actor Gregg Sulkin
- Choice Action TV Actor nominee and “The Flash” star Grant Gustin
- Ten-year-old skateboarder Sky Brown
3,000 wristbands will be given away to residents of the South Bay (Redondo, Hermosa and Manhattan Beaches). They will be available (first come, first serve) Thursday, Aug. 8 and Friday, Aug. 9, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., at the east side of the Hermosa Beach Community Center at 710 Pier Ave.
An adult must be present at the time of the wristband pickup and have proof of residency. There is a four wristband limit per adult.
Visited 593 times, 1 Visit today